The Latest FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
USSD *389# (AIRTIME)
Q: My mobile wallet was debited but did not receive the airtime?
A: Kindly send your mobile number, the amount, the transaction id, the date of the transaction to email@example.com or call our toll-free number 0800389389/0243690042 for assistance.
Q: Can I buy Vodafone airtime using my MTN mobile wallet?
A: Yes, you can buy airtime from any of the telco wallet to another network, simply dial *389#.
Q: Do I need to register to buy airtime on your platform?
A: No need for registration, dial *389# and choose option 2.
USSD *389# (MONEY TRANSFER)
Q: What options can I transfer money to?
A: Mobile wallets on any network, and any bank account.
Q: What do I do when my mobile wallet is debited but I do not receive the money requested?
A: You may receive a refund within 24hrs or be contacted by our customer experience team. You can also send your complain to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll-free number 0800389389 or 0243690042 for assistance.
Q: My Mobile wallet has been blocked, how can my wallet be unblocked?
A: Kindly visit your nearest telco office to get your wallet unblocke.
USSD *389# (DATA BUNDLES)
Q: What data bundles do you have on your platform?
A: MTN Bundles, Vodafone Bundles, Telesol Bundles, Vodafone ADSL. Dial *389# and choose option 3 to buy your bundles.
Q: Can I buy data for another number or a third party through my mobile wallet?
A: Yes, For further assistance call our toll-free number 0800389389 or 0243690042.
Q: My mobile wallet was debited but did not receive the bundle.
A: Send your mobile number, the amount, the transaction id, the date of the transaction to email@example.com or call our toll-free number 0800389389 or 0243690042 for assistance.
AUTO DEBIT (TERMS AND CONDITION)
1. The user agrees to allow the e-collections subscriptions service to debit their mobile money wallet for the payment of their e-Collect contribution.
2. The payment authorization with the user's PIN is their agreement to allow the company to debit their mobile money wallet for payment.
3. The user's contribution amount will be debited automatically on the event of the specified repayment duration during the onboarding.
4. There is no interests on payments.
5. Pending repayments will be deducted automatically from the user's mobile money wallet at such a time when their balance is sufficient.
6. The user can dial the e-collections short code to change their repayment amount or discontinue this service permanenty.
7. When you sign up for this service, you consent to receiving SMSs and eTranzact sharing your personal information with authorize parties.
Get all the latest insights and news from eTranzact